New to Yoga? Experience the subtler and deeper benefits of Yoga by giving yourself some quality time. Yoga poses for Beginners generally encompasses breathing techniques, yoga asanas and timeless ancient philosophy which not only makes you more flexible and calm but also takes you beyond your body level, offering a profound spiritual experience. The skill of being able to focus purposefully on a single activity without distraction will get stronger with practice and you’ll find that you can apply it to many different aspects of your life.
Unlike stretching or fitness exercises, Beginners Yoga poses are more than just physical postures. Yoga workouts for beginners are unique as we connect the movement of the body and the fluctuations of the mind to the rhythm of our breath.
# Beginners yoga workouts recharges the body with cosmic energy and facilitates:
Attainment of perfect equilibrium and harmony.
Promotes self- healing.
Removes negative blocks from the mind and toxins from the body
Enhances personal power
Improves Blood Circulation
Helps in attention, focus and concentration, especially important for women and children
Reduces stress and tension in the physical body by activating the parasympathetic nervous system
The art of practicing yoga helps in controlling an individual’s mind, body and soul. Yoga Stretches for Beginners brings together physical and mental disciplines to achieve a peaceful body and mind it helps manage stress and anxiety and keeps you relaxing. It also helps in increasing flexibility, muscle strength and body tone. It improves respiration, energy and vitality. Practicing Beginners yoga might seem like just stretching, but it can do much more for your body from the way you feel, look and move.
Check out this video to get the insights of the Yoga for beginners and get enlightened by the outstanding asanas that offer deeper sense of relaxation at home.
1. Padmasana/Lotus Pose- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgaGqHJ7udQ
2. Marjariasana/The Cat Pose- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04A4RsxcDPo
3. Vrikshasana/Tree Pose- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPfgbVkWpc4
4. Ushtrasana/Camel Pose- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XcwltuAtz8
5. Paschimottanasana/Seated Forward Bend- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGSHXoS1sHc
6. Ardha Matsyendrasana- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tEH5XJT29o
7. Bhujangasana/Cobra Pose- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK6OqTIqlZs
8. Dhanurasana/Bow Pose- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUA8TCfUlgw
9. Naukasana/Boat Pose- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnItUzlz5ao
10. Sarvangasana/Shoulderstand – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKNoV4whglc
11. Halasana/Plow Pose – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmerP6a8McE
12. Matsyasana/ Fish Pose – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZfH01q2GsY
13. Pawanmuktasana Yoga/Wind Releasing Pose- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UArmfqhbWLk
14. Shavasana/Corpse Pose – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKjSuILqsRo
As you complete your yoga asana practice, don’t be in a great hurry to get up and start moving about with the tasks lined up for the day. It is a good idea to lie down for a few minutes, as it helps cool down the body and consolidate the energy produced through yoga asana practice.
We hope you will find the complete yoga for beginners video useful and beneficial.
Feel free to like us, and share your comments below.
Also watch –
Yoga Asanas For Flat Stomach – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkeXtEV_0ks
Exercises For Reducing Belly Fat – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b97ORyVlUMI